You’ve got to try making these crispy Vegetable Samosas, so fast and so easy! It’s a great appetizer to accompany your main meal. Also, you can alter this recipe to use up any leftover meat or veggies you may have in your fridge. We love being able to re-purpose food, and making them into something else more delicious the second time around. Say no to food wastage.
|1 cup Mixed vegetables|
|½ Big Onion|
|2 Medium Potatoes|
|1 tsp Chilli Powder|
|1 tsp Turmeric Powder|
|2 tsp Garam Masala|
|1 tsp Black Pepper|
|1 tsp Salt|
|2 tbsp Cooking oil|
|12 pcs Popiah Pastry|
- Heat up the oil in a wok, fry the chopped onions until softened. Then add the cubed potatoes, chilli powder, turmeric powder, Garam Masala, Pepper and Salt and cook for about 5-7mins.
- Add the mixed vegetables and stir well for 2 mins, and remove from heat.
- Cut the popiah pastry in half into two long strips, fold up the popiah pastry in triangles until you form a cone, then fill it up, then use a second pastry strip to enclose the samosa.
- Use a mixture of flour and water in a small bowl, as a glue to seal the corners and sides of the samosa.
- Heat up some oil on medium heat and fry the samosas until golden brown.