Tauhu Tempe Kicap Manis Pedas Mahsuri
Quick & Easy
|450 gram Firm Tofu [Cut to ½ inch]|
|400 gram Tempeh [Cut to ½ inch]|
|3 whole Red Onion [Sliced]|
|5 clove Garlic [Sliced]|
|4 pc Kaffir Lime Leaf|
|4 whole Red Chilli Padi [Remove stem]|
|4 whole Green Chilli Padi [Remove stem]|
|6 tbsp Kicap Manis Pedas Mahsuri|
|1 stalk Spring Onion [Cut to 1 inch]|
|Cooking Oil [Enough for deep frying]|
- Cut the firm tofu into ½ inch lengths, then pat them as dry as possible with kitchen tissue and set them aside.
- In a wok, heat up some oil & fry the cut tempe for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Next, fry the tofu until they become crisp & golden brown on medium heat for 12 mins & then on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove the used oil from the wok, leaving about 2 tbsp & fry the sliced onions and garlic. Once fragrant, add in the kaffir lime leaves and continue to fry for 1 more minute.
- Add all the red and green chilli padi & fry for 1 more minute.
- Put in the fried tempe & tofu into the wok and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Finally add in the Mahsuri Hot Sweet Soy Sauce and the chopped spring onion. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.