This classic Oriental soup is so easy to make for one of those busy days or when you’re craving some comfort food. If you’re not too fond of crab meat, you can just substitute for other meat, like chicken. Try this #sosimplesosedap recipe and tag us! 😍
|1 Litree Water|
|20 G Chicken Stock|
|2 Fresh Corn Cobs|
|200 G Fresh White Crabmeat|
|1 TSP Ginger ( Finely Chopped)|
|2 Spring Onions (Cut Into Fine Lengths)|
|1 TBSP Light Soy Sauce|
|1 TSP Salt|
|1/2 TSP Pepper|
|1 Egg ( White & Yolk Lightly Beaten Separately)|
|Coriander Leaves (For Garnishing )|
- Put the chicken stock in a pot of 1L of water, stir well and bring to the boil, then add in the shucked corn, and the cob, and simmer together for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the cornflour mixture into the pot and stir then simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Stir the crabmeat, ginger, spring onions, soy sauce, salt and pepper and simmer for 3 minute.
- Slowly pour the beaten egg white into the soup, while stirring in one circular direction and simmer for about 30 seconds. Keep stirring well and add in the beaten egg yolk into the soup for another 30 seconds.
- Serve the soup immediately while hot, with a little coriander leaves as garnish.