This dish is such a family favourite in so many homes worldwide, and we’ve made this easy to follow recipe just for those of you who think you cannot cook, we will prove you wrong! One of the simplest dishes to make with an absolutely delicious outcome which you will no doubt love.
|1 Sea Bass (or fish of your choice)|
|2 Big Red Chillies|
|1 Big Tomato|
|2 cloves Garlic|
|1 cup Pineapples (tinned or fresh)|
|4 tbsp Tomato sauce|
|2 tbsp Salt|
|1 tbsp Sugar|
|½ tsp Turmeric Powder|
|1 tsp Corn Flour (mix with 3 tbsp Water)|
|2 tbsp Vinegar|
- Pour ½ cup oil into a wok, when hot put in the cut onion, garlic, peppers and chillies and fryfor about 2-3 mins til they have softened slightly
- Then add tomato sauce, salt and sugar and stir, cook for 2 more mins
- Add in the cornstarch, vinegar and cut tomato and cook for another 2 mins, then add the pineapple and stir well, remove from the heat and set aside
- Clean and scale the fish, then make shallow cuts on both sides, rub salt on and inside the fish, then rub on turmeric powder all over it. Then rub on the cornflour.
- Heat up some oil in a wok, fry the fish until cooked through.
- Plate the fish and pour the sauce over it to serve immediately