Sup ayam for the soul rings true with this simple and easy dish. You can add more ingredients to add your own twist, or you can eat it as it is- it will comfort you just the same. Good for anyone, especially for those feeling a little under the weather!
|4 pcs Chicken drumsticks|
|½ Big Carrot|
|3 (Medium) Potato|
|3 cloves Garlic|
|2 tsp Salt|
|1 tsp Pepper|
|1 tsp Chicken stock|
|2 ltr Water|
- Pound the garlic and shallots.
- In a pot, lightly fry the pounded shallots and garlic, add the water and chicken.
- Bring to a boil and cooked 10 minutes
- Add the potatoes and carrots, and continue boiling for another 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper and chicken stock.
- Serve with some cooked rice