With just 3 ingredients, this recipe shows how easy it is to make delish homemade Milo truffles !! For today’s recipe we’ve added with a hint of strawberry just to switch it up a bit (but you can make it just with milo if you prefer) 😍 The method is so simple, and it’s a great way to spend time with the kids. Adjust it to your liking too by just adding some chocolate sprinkles, cocoa powder or even dessicated coconut. We know you’re dying to try this out so please do, and tag us to show us your favourite toppings!
|20g Freeze Dried Strawberries (keep 1 tbsp aside for topping)|
|150g Milo Powder (sieved)|
|100g Condensed Milk|
- Pound or grind the freeze dried strawberries in to a powder.
- In a bowl pour in the condensed milk then add in the milo powder gradually and stir well.
- Then use a sieve and add the powdered strawberries, reserve about 1 tbsp for the topping later.
- Mix well again until all combined.
- Place the mixture into a plastic lined container, cover it and press down well.
- Leave in the fridge to cool and harden for about 2-3 hrs.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into even pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball and flatten and place onto a plate.
- Using a sieve cover the truffles with more strawberry powder, and serve.