Sayur Kobis Goreng (Stir Fried Cabbage)
You can make this so quickly that you’ll be done even before the opening credits of your tv show has ended. This asian style coleslaw is not only cheap but cheerful and crunchy, this is one of our most delicious yet healthy dishes you can ever learn to make. Reduce the oil to small splash if you’re using a non stick wok/pan and it is almost calorie free!!…
Quick & Easy
|½ Cabbage (red & white)|
|½ Red Onion|
|2 cloves Garlic|
|1 tsp Mustard Seeds|
|½ tsp Turmeric Powder|
|2 Big Red Chilli|
- Fry Garlic, Onions in some vegetable oil until softened
- Add turmeric powder and Mustard Seeds
- Add in carrots, cabbage and cut chilli and stir gently, then add some water
- Cover the wok for 3 mins and let it simmer.
- Add in the salt and pepper and stir again.
- Take off the heat and serve hot with steamed rice.