Crispy deep-fried prawns in a mildly sweet, salted egg yolk sauce. Within less than 30 minutes, serve up the ultimate prawn dish using this recipe. It’s so Sedap and easy, definitely one for the books!
|500g Prawns (cleaned & shell them leaving tail)|
|2tbsp Plain Flour|
|2tbsp Corn Flour|
|1 ½ tsp Pepper|
|½ tsp Salt|
|3 tbsp Butter|
|5 cloves Garlic (chopped)|
|3 pcs Chilli Padi (chopped)|
|2 stems Curry Leaves|
|5 Salted Egg Yolks (Boiled & Crushed)|
|⅔ cup Evaporated Milk|
|1 tsp Sugar|
- Put cleaned & shelled prawns in a bowl then add the plain flour, corn flour, salt & pepper and mix well.
- Heat up some oil in a pan on medium heat, then carefully fry the prawns until they are cooked (around 3 minutes or when they’re no longer translucent), then remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- Heat up a clean pan and put in the butter, once melted add in the garlic, chilli padi and curry leaves and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add in the egg yolks, evaporated milk and sugar and cook until well combined.
- Arrange the prawns in a bowl then pour the salted egg sauce over and serve.