If you love salted egg you’re going to love this dish. So so easy and simple, plus so so Sedap!!
|300 g Chicken (diced)|
|2 tbsp Wheat/Plain flour|
|2 tbsp Corn Flour|
|½ tsp Salt|
|1½ tsp White Pepper|
|3 tbsp Butter (unsalted)|
|3 cloves Garlic|
|1 stem Curry Leaves|
|2 Chili Padi (or Big chillies)|
|3 Salted Eggs Yolk|
|½ cup Evaporated Milk|
- Add all the plain flour, corn flour salt and white pepper to the chicken
- Heat oil and fry the chicken until lightly brown
- In a new pot put in butter, garlic, chillies and curry leaves, until fragrant
- Add mashed salted egg yolks, and the evaporated milk
- Finally add the chicken, cook it by stirring gently until mixed well.
Notes: Adjust the amount of chillies depending on how spicy you prefer it, as this recipe is probably rather mild for most Malaysians.