This combination of two very popular foods – Roti Paratha & Roti John is super yummy when put together. 😍 Perfect if you don’t have any hot dog buns on hand, but happen to have some frozen flaky Roti Paratha which you can fill in with all your favourite meat, vegetables and sauces!! If you prefer to melt the cheese even more you can leave it a little longer on a gril or pan too. Get creative and please share your recipes with us by tagging @sedaptv
|2 Plain Roti Paratha (Frozen)|
|3 Tbsp Oil|
|½ Big Onion|
|2 cloves Garlic|
|200g minced Chicken|
|1 tsp Salt|
|½ tsp Ground Pepper|
|1 Tbsp Kicap Pedas Manis|
|Red Bell Pepper (Julienne)|
|Spring Onion (Chopped)|
- Slice the onions and mince the garlic.
- Place onion, garlic, salt and ground pepper in heated oil. Fry until fragrant.
- Add minced chicken in the pan. Fry in medium heat for 5 mins.
- Add Mahsuri Kicap Pedas Manis and mix well.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Remove any plastic and place the plain paratha on a heated pan for 2 mins each side or until it turns puffy and golden brown. Give the paratha a tap before flipping to the other side and set aside.
- Place 1 paratha on a serving plate then add filling and toppings in layers.
- Cover the filling and toppings with another paratha, grill longer if preferred.