In conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month, 🌸🌺🍬🛍💘 we’ve created no ordinary dragon fruit drink, as we’ve added some ingredients to make it ‘extra’. Share this recipe with all your friends and let’s raise our PINK glasses this month to spread the awareness! 🎗️🎀
|1 whole Mango (Ripe, cubed)|
|1 whole Dragon Fruit (cubed)|
|2 pc Green Tea Bag|
|½ cup Apple Juice (or White Grape Juice)|
|1 cup Light Coconut Milk|
|2 cup Water|
|1 cup Water (Hot)|
|4 tbsp Honey or Syrup* (optional)|
|2 cup Ice Cube|
|2-3 slices Lime/Lemon*(optional as garnish)|
|Mint Leaf*(optional as garnish)|
- Cut and blend the mango with ½ cup water and then strain it to remove the fibre.
- Cut and blend one half of the dragon fruit with ½ cup water, then keep the other half of the cubed dragon fruit aside.
- Make one cup of green tea by steeping the bags in a mug of boiling hot water for 5 mins, then remove the bags, and allow it to cool. Then mix the dragon fruit juice, apple juice and green tea together.
- Mix one cup of light coconut milk with one cup of water. You can increase the amount of water if you still find it too creamy.
- To serve, take a glass & drizzle some honey on the inside. We used about 1 tbsp of honey per glass but you can add or reduce to your liking. Then put in 1 tbsp dragon fruit cubes and pour some ice cubes followed by ⅓ cup of mango juice, ⅓ cup dragon fruit mixture and then ⅓ cup of light coconut milk.
- Finally top with another 1 tbsp dragon fruit and and then garnish with a slice of lime & a small sprig of mint*(optional)
*NB. We used Light Coconut Milk, but if you cannot find it you can use the regular coconut milk but if you find it too creamy you can add a little water to dilute it.