Pandan Custard Agar Agar
In this recipe, we have fragrant Pandan balanced with coconut milk, creating really tasty agar-agar.
|20 Pandan Leaves|
|1 Cup Warer|
|1 L Water|
|1 Large Egg|
|1 Cup Coconut Milk|
|¼ Tsp Green Food Colouring|
|¼ Tsp Salt|
- In a pot bring 1 liter of water to a boil.
- Cut the pandan leaves in small pieces then blend with 1 cup of water. Strain and add to the boiling water.
- On low heat, add the agar-agar, sugar, green food colouring. Simmer until the agar-agar has dissolved.
- In a large bowl, add the coconut milk, egg, and salt. Mix well and then add to the dissolved agar-agar. Simmer for 7 minutes or until the egg has curdled.
- Pour into a square dish and let cool for 1 hour and then refrigerate for 1 hour.