Oreo Agar Agar
This Oreo Agar-Agar tastes super delicious & refreshing on a hot day like today. This fascinating combo makes a dessert that’s bursting with flavour, which you will not be able to resist, after eating one slice you’ll keep wanting more! With only 5 ingredients, this is #sosimplesosedap! A perfect weekend treat for the whole family.
|1 pkt Agar-Agar Powder|
|⅓ cup Condensed Milk|
|1 tin (390g) Evaporated Milk|
|1 pkt Oreo Cookies|
- Add the agar-agar powder to the water and mix well.
- In a small saucepan, the agar-agar with water then add in the evaporated milk, condensed milk and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat, and break 6 pcs of oreo cookies into small pieces then add them into the pot.
- Wet the mould slightly, this makes it easier to remove the jelly later.
- Arrange some of the oreo cookies in a jelly mould or tin, then gently pour 2 ladles of the agar-agar mixture into the mould and carefully put it in the fridge to chill for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes remove the mould from the fridge, and pour the balance of the mixture into the mould and then leave it again to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Turn over the mould carefully covered with a plate and the jelly should slide quite easily out.