Do not expect any leftovers from this dish – in fact, double the portion because it’s never enough! Simpler than you ever imagined and in less than 20 mins, you’ll have the most succulent prawns coated with perfectly crunchy, crispy cereal. Super delicious!
|1 tbsp Salt|
|2 tbsp Plain Flour|
|2 tbsp Corn Flour|
|4 stalks Curry Leaves|
|3 Chili padi|
|2 cloves Garlic|
|80g Unsalted Butter|
|1 cup Nestum Cereal|
|1 tbsp Milk Powder|
- Wash and clean the prawns, remove part of head and waste from the body (you can remove the shell on the body if you want too).
- Add the corn flour, plain flour, ½ tbsp salt, egg and toss lightly.
- Deep-fry the prawns until they are crispy and lightly browned, then set aside
- In a clean pan, melt some butter on medium heat then add in the garlic, curry leaves and chili padi for 2 mins.
- Then add in the remaining ½ tbsp salt, nestum cereal and milk powder and stir well
- Finally add in the cooked prawns and toss so all the prawns are well coated and serve immediately.