SedapTV keeps it simple as we conveniently use ready-made perencah (seasoning) for the soup. And don’t forget the key ingredient in this recipe: KEEP IT FRESH! Make sure you get the best produce for this dish to get optimum results.
|1 Pre-mixed Soup Base packet (Perencah Mee Rebus)|
|200 gr yellow noodles|
|150 gr Bok Choy|
|6 Hard boiled eggs|
|200 gr Beansprouts|
|6 Small red onions|
|3 stalks Spring Onion|
|6 Fried Bean Curd (cubed)|
- Place 6 eggs in cold water and boiled for 8-10 minutes.
- Boiled 1 liter of water add the pre-mixed soup base and boil for 25 minutes.
- In a small pan fry the red onions until golden brown.
- A small pot bring water to a boil and add the prawns and cook for 4 minutes.
- Using the same pot of water from the prawns boil the yellow noodles for 3 minutes.
- Cut the Bok Choy in half and boil for 2 minutes.