You’re going to love this quick and easy recipe! The perfect sweet delight to serve to the family this month of Ramadan. With only 7 ingredients & basic prep needed, this dessert is simple to make and #konfemsedap 😍
|300g Ripe Mango Flesh|
|½ cup Hot Water (just boiled)|
|1 ½ tbsp Gelatin Powder|
|½ cup Coconut Milk|
|2 - 3 tbsp Honey (adjust to taste)|
|*1 tsp Lime/Lemon Juice (optional to taste)|
|½ cup Whipping Cream|
|*Mint Leaves & Glazed Cherries (Optional to Garnish)|
- Cut the mangoes or scoop out the flesh, then chop them into small cubes, set aside 1 cup of mangoes, then blend the remainder
- Put the blended mango into a bowl and add the coconut milk & honey (you may taste it and adjust to your liking), and whisk well.
- Optional *You may wish you can add a little lime or lemon juice now .
- In a small bowl of hot freshly boiled water, sprinkle the gelatin powder evenly across the water and then whisk well.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the mango coconut mixture and stir well
- Put some 1 tsp of cut mangoes into cups or bowls, then pour in some mango coconut mixture. Leave them to set for about 2 hours in the fridge.
- Once set, place a little of the mangoes on the pudding, pour in some whipping cream and then garnish with mint leaves & glazed cherries.