Lemongrass Pandan Tea
This recipe creates a beautifully fragrant and tasty tea infused with fresh mint leaves and lemon. Make it the night before Father’s day, which is coming up, so you can serve him a super refreshing drink for lunch on his special day!
|1.5 Litres Water|
|2 stalks Lemongrass|
|2 Pandan Leaves|
|1 sprig Mint Leaves|
|3 tbsp Honey|
- Cut the top and bottom ends of the lemongrass stalks and cut each stalk into 4 pieces, then bruise them to release the flavour.
- Boil the water in a pot and put in the lemongrass and pandan leaves (cut or tied in knots), then cover and simmer on low heat for 30 mins, then allow to cool slightly.
- Put some slices of the lemon into a large jug or pitcher.
- Strain the mixture into the jug and add the honey and mint. Stir it well and then put in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve it with some ice and garnish with sliced lemon, mint, lemongrass and pandan.