Once again, @mahsurimy make it easy for us to add yummy-ness, and to upgrade any dish to the next level! You absolutely must add this easy recipe into your #LebihSenangLebihSayang collection! Make sure you save this post, to make it easy to cook this later!
|3 stalks Lemongrass|
|1 Red Onion|
|½ inch Ginger (julienned)|
|3 Cili Padi (bruised)|
|3 tbsp Mahsuri Hot Sweet Soy Sauce|
|1 tbsp Mahsuri Oyster Flavoured Sauce|
|2 tbsp Cooking Oil|
|1 cup Water|
- In a pot, boil cockles with lemongrass until cooked for about 12 mins. Drain
- Pound onion & garlic into paste.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry onions, garlic paste until fragrant. Add ginger then chilli padi & continue cooking.
- Add in cockles and mix well.
- Add in Mahsuri Oyster Flavoured Sauce & Mahsuri Hot Sweet Soy Sauce. Stir well.
- Add water & cover to let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat once cockles are well coated.