This quick and easy dish is just superb. It’s not just incredibly healthy but it’s also extremely satisfying. It may not look like much but trust us when we tell you it’s delicious.
Quick & Easy
|*Chop and Blend:|
|2 or 3 Big Red Chillies*|
|1 tbsp Gula Melaka*|
|1 tsp Tamarind* (mix with 1 tsp water)|
|1 tsp Coriander powder*|
|1 tsp Salt*|
|1 tbsp Chicken or Vegetable stock granules*|
|350 g Grated Coconut|
|1 small Ginger Flower/ Bunga Kantan|
|1 bunch Kangkong|
|2 bunche Pucuk Paku|
|250 g Taugeh|
- Chop and blend the above ingredients
- Put the grated coconut into a non stick pot on low heat, add the blended mixture, stir well.
- Leave to cook for 20mins,keep stirring occasionally to ensure the coconut doesn’t burn
- Take it off the heat and allow it to cool
- Blanch the kangkong and also the pucuk paku in boiling water for about 2mins
- Remove the vegetables from the pot and immediately put into ice cold water
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and it’s ready to serve!