Do you have last-minute guests coming to your house and want something easy to make for dessert? This is the perfect sweet delight for you to serve. Cake Batik is a non-steamed nor baked cake that is a super easy and delish dessert to make. The taste of sweet chocolate and crunchy biscuits will keep you going back for more!
|1 Cup Milo|
|3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder|
|1 Cup Condensed Milk|
|½ Cup Chocolate Chips|
|½ Cup Milk|
|250 g Marie Biscuits|
- Melt butter on low heat, then add in the condensed milk and stir well.
- When thickened add in the milo and cocoa powder.
- Then add in the chocolate chips and milk, stir briskly until smooth.
- Turn off the heat and carefully stir in the broken biscuits.
- Pour and flatten mixture gently in a paper-lined tin, leave in the fridge 1-2hrs.
- Remove from the fridge and cut to the desired shape.