This quick and easy dish can be ready in under 15 mins, convenient for those super busy days. This popular stir fry sauce can be used with almost any greens of your choice 🤤 Give it a try and please tag us when you do! #SoSimpleSoSedap
|400g Hong Kong Kailan|
|1 tsp Cooking Oil|
|½ tsp Salt Sauce|
|2 tbsp Cooking Oil|
|5 cloves Garlic (chopped)|
|1 tsp Light Soy Sauce|
|2 tbsp Oyster Sauce|
|½ tsp Sugar|
|⅛ tsp Sesame Seed Oil|
|⅛ tsp Pepper|
|1 tsp Cornflour (mixed with 1 tbsp water)|
- Heat up some water in a wok with ½ tsp salt and 1 tsp cooking oil, once it has boiled blanch the kailan for about 1-2 mins.
- Remove the Kailan from the wok and place them in a bowl of ice cold water, then drain set aside on a serving plate.
- In a pan heat up 2 tbsp cooking oil then add in the chopped garlic and cook until they turn golden brown. Remove the garlic from the wok, leaving the oil.
- Then on low heat add in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar sesame oil and pepper and stir well.
- Add in the cornflour and water mixture gradually mixing it well until it has thickened, add another tablespoon of water if too thick.
- Pour the oyster sauce mixture on top of the kailan, then sprinkle the cooked garlic on top, and serve immediately.