This is our fave jelly! Its best served cold and you can choose your own favourite fruits for this recipe. It is super quick to do and sedap!
|1 cup Water|
|1 cup Soda water|
|2 Tbsp White sugar|
|2 Tbsp Agar Agar (Clear jelly powder|
|Fruits of choice (eg. mango, dragonfruit, orange)|
- Cut all the fruits to the desired size/shape.
- Boil the water in a small pot.
- Add in the agar-agar and stir.
- Then add in the soda water and sugar and stir well, on low heat.
- Add the cut fruit to a jelly mould.
- Pour in the agar-agar mixture and allow it to cool down at room temperature.
- Refrigerate until the jelly has set.
- Cut to desired sizes to serve.