This recipe video went viral on tiktok and this is our version! 🌶🧀🍅 Cherry tomatoes are tossed with olive oil in a dish & baked with delicious feta cheese. This #sosimplesodap recipe needs only 10 mins of prepping & it can be tweaked to your preference ; more vegetables/meat/seasoning etc.
|400g Cherry Tomatoes|
|200g Feta Cheese (block)|
|2 tbsp Garlic (minced)|
|¼ cup Fresh Basil Leaves (chopped)|
|¼ cup Olive Oil (plus 1 tbsp)|
|¼ - ½ tsp Salt|
|¼ - ½ tsp Pepper|
|1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes *(optional)|
|2 tbsp Sambal *(Ready-made optional)|
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente, according to the packaging instructions, and then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put the cherry tomatoes into a large baking tray and then pour in the olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Make a space in the centre of the tray then place the feta cheese block in and pour about 1 tbsp of olive oil, a little sprinkle more of salt and pepper.
- Add in some sambal or fresh chillies on top of the Feta and tomatoes (if required).
- Then bake it in a preheated oven for 35 mins at 200℃.
- Remove the tray from the oven and pour in the garlic, basil leaves, then mix it well together again and it’s ready to serve.
- *Optional : Add in some sambal and/or red chilli flakes to your preference (we like ours with a little Asian kick!)