What better way to enjoy cut fruits? Try this #SweetDelight recipe, a bowl of creamy goodness balanced with natural sweetness from your favourite fruits! We used Avocado, Melon, JackFruit, Dragon Fruit and Papaya. Trust us, the taste is as vibrant as its colours!
|150 g Avocado (cubed)|
|200 g Melon (cubed)|
|100 g JackFruit (de-seed and cut into lengths)|
|20 g Dragon Fruit (cubed)|
|200 g Papaya (cubed)|
|100 g Coconut Flesh|
|400 ml Coconut Milk|
|100 ml Water|
|3 pc Pandan Leaves (knotted)|
|150 g White Sugar|
|½ tsp Salt|
|5 tbsp Condensed Milk|
|50 g Sago Pearls (boiled and sieved)|
|Ice Cubes Mint Leaves (as garnish)|
- Cut the fruits and keep them in a cool place or fridge.
- Heat up the coconut milk in a pot with the pandan leaves, sugar and salt, then stir gently on low heat for 5 mins, then remove from heat.
- Add in the condensed milk and mix well, and set aside cool.
- Boil the sago pearls in hot water for about 20-25mins until they become translucent, then put under running water and sieve.
- Put the fruits, boiled sago pearls and some ice cubes into a large punch bowl, then pour in the coconut milk mixture.
- Then serve in individual bowls adding more ice and mint leaves as garnish.