A yummy & easy recipe to get through the midweek madness! This dish is kid friendly so it’s suitable for the whole family to enjoy. This dish is made with egg tofu & vegetables, and you can choose to omit the chicken and substitute to vegetable stock to keep it vegetarian. This recipe is so simple & so sedap. Please tag us if you make this recipe, we would love to see it.
|2 pkt Egg Tofu|
|Cooking Oil (enough to deep fry)|
|3 cloves Garlic (chopped)|
|1 Small Red Onion (sliced)|
|120g Chicken Breast (cut in small pieces/minced)|
|3 tsp Oyster sauce|
|½ Carrot (sliced)|
|½ tsp Salt|
|1 tsp Chicken Stock|
|1 Egg (beaten)|
|1 cup Broccoli (cut into florets)|
- Cut each packet of egg tofu into 6 round pieces.
- In a small pan, add some cooking oil (about ½ depth of egg tahu thickness) and deep fry the egg tofu until golden brown on both sides then set aside.
- In the same pan, remove some of the oil, keeping only about 3 tbsp in the pan, and then fry the garlic and red onions until fragrant. Then add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce, carrots, water and bring to a boil. Add the salt & chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then beat the egg in a small bowl, and add it into the pan and stir slowly. Finally add the broccoli & fried egg tofu and simmer for 3 minutes.