A quick and easy way to enjoy a sharing meal for up to 4 people! As the name suggests, this recipe mainly needs corned beef (pan-fried straight out of the can) & spaghetti (just a 10 min prep!). But to top things off, we added some caramelized onion! Check out this Corned Beef Spaghetti recipe to try it today!
|15g Salted Butter|
|2 medium Holland Onion (sliced)|
|1 ¼ tsp Salt|
|6 tbsp Olive Oil|
|4 cloves Garlic (crushed or minced)|
|340g Corned Beef|
|2 Big Red Chillies (sliced)|
|2 stalks Coriander (chopped)|
|1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese|
- In a large pot bring water to a boil & add 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp olive oil & pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes & drain.
- In a frying pan add the 3 tbsp olive oil & fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add the minced corned beef & cook for about 5 mins until slightly golden brown.
- Add chillies & coriander & continue to fry for another 1 minute.
- In a large pan, add butter, 1 tbsp olive oil & sliced onions. Cook on medium heat.
- Stir the onions until fully coated, add ¼ tsp salt & continue stirring.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir the onions every 2-3 minutes, allowing them to caramelize on the bottom in between stirring.
- When the onion starts to dry out and stick to the pan, add 2 tbsp water to rehydrate the onions. Be careful not to let the onions burn.
- Continue the process in step 4 by adding 2 tbsp water each time until the onions have browned evenly & cooked for 45 minutes. Set aside.
- Put the pasta in a bowl, followed by the corned beef, caramelised onions, chopped coriander. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil & sprinkle with parmesan cheese to serve.