These may seem like your ordinary good old-fashioned chocolate chip cookies, but be warned this recipe is crazy Sedap!!! Get the perfect texture, whether you prefer it more chewy or crunchy. You won’t regret making these, coz we can guarantee that your whole house will smell delicious and you’re going to savour each cookie you consume!
|2 ¼ cups All-Purpose Flour|
|1 tsp Baking Soda|
|¾ tsp Salt|
|210g Unsalted Butter (softened)|
|40g of Salted Butter (softened)|
|¾ cup Granulated Sugar|
|¾ cup Brown Sugar|
|1 tsp Vanilla Extract|
|2 Large Eggs|
|2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|Sea Salt (to sprinkle)|
- Preheat the oven to 175℃.
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking soda & salt together and put it aside.
- In a large bowl put the all butter with the granulated sugar, brown sugar and mix until well combined.
- Add in vanilla extract, and the eggs one by one and then mix in the flour gradually.
- Finally add in the chocolate chips (adjust to add more or less as you wish).
- Using a big spoon or small ice cream scoop place a scoop of the dough on a greased or lined baking tray.
- Bake it in the over for 9-10 mins for a more chewy finish or 10-15mins for a more crunchy bite.
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt (if desired) while cooking them on a cooling rack.
- NB. For even better results, keep the dough overnight in the fridge, then bake the next day after leaving in room temperature for about 15/20 mins first.