These Chicken dumplings are filled with yumminess, and great to make at home, perfect as a light meal or for teatime. Once you’ve tasted them, one plate will not be enough!
Quick & Easy
|3 or 4 Shallots|
|3 cloves Garlic|
|1 inch Ginger|
|500g Minced Chicken|
|½ cup Carrot (Grated/finely sliced)|
|½ cup Chinese cabbage (finely sliced)|
|1 tbsp Corn Flour|
|2 tbsp 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce|
|1 tsp 1 tsp Salt|
|1 tsp Pepper Dumpling skin (we used frozen)|
|Water Oil Sauce (mix together): 4 Chili Padi, 2 cloves Garlic, 1 tbsp Sweet Soya Sauce, ½ tsp Salt, 1 tbsp Sugar, 1 tbsp water|
- Pound the garlic, ginger, and shallots in a mortar & pestle (or blend).
- In a large bowl add all the other ingredients together and mix well.
- Fill each dumpling skin with a small spoonful of filling in the middle, then fold the skin and seal with a little water.
- Fry the dumpling in a pan with some oil.
- Serve with the sauce (adjust to your taste).