How about a fusion recipe? Inspired by our previous Italian recipe, we found a short cut to create these cheesy rice balls! Instead of cooking risotto, we used MyChef’s 1-Minute Chicken Briyani! Ada briyani?
|1 pkt MyChef Chicken Biryani|
|1 tbsp Vegetable Oil|
|1 Yellow Onion (chopped)|
|250g Tomato Puree|
|30g Parmesan Cheese (grated)|
|150g Mozzarella Cheese (cubed)|
|1 cup All-Purpose Flour|
|2 cups Breadcrumbs|
- Pour MyChef Chicken Biryani into a bowl and separate chicken from the rice.
- Cut chicken into smaller pieces.
- Heat up some oil and fry the onions. Once fragrant, add in Biryani Rice.
- Add tomato puree and mix well.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and mix again.
- Once cool, spread the rice on a lined tray and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Take some rice and fill it with mozzarella cubes and chicken pieces, then roll into a ball.
- Once all the balls are ready, coat them in flour, eggs and breadcrumbs. Then coat them again in eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Fry each ball on low heat until they are golden brown for about 2 minutes then drain to serve.