In just 15 minutes, we prepared and enjoyed this dish! Commonly served with white rice, but you can also enjoy this stir-fried mushroom just as it is! Something that you can cook right away, since most of the ingredients are kitchen essentials (including the Sos Berperisa Tiram Mahsuri)! Try it today!
|360 g Oyster Mushrooms (remove ends, cut into bite-sized pcs)|
|1 tbsp Vegetable Oil|
|2 cloves Garlic (chopped)|
|½ tsp Sugar|
|2 tbsp Mahsuri Oyster Flavoured Sauce Coriander or Chinese Parsley (to garnish)|
- Blanche the mushrooms in a pot of boiling water for 20 seconds, then immediately remove them and drain (you don't need to dry the mushrooms).
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat then add the vegetable oil and heat for about 1 minute.
- Add garlic and stir for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add in the mushrooms, and keep stirring for about 1 minute until the edges turn slightly golden.
- Pour Mahsuri Oyster flavoured sauce over the mushrooms. Quickly stir for another minute, until mushrooms are well coated.
- Take it off the heat and serve warm.
- Garnish with coriander leaves or chinese parsley.