Cendawan Sos Tiram Mahsuri
In just 15 minutes, we prepared and enjoyed this dish! Commonly served with white rice, but you can also enjoy this stir-fried mushroom just as it is! Something that you can cook right away, since most of the ingredients are kitchen essentials (including the Sos Berperisa Tiram Mahsuri)! Try it today!
Quick & Easy
|360 g Oyster Mushrooms (remove ends, cut into bite-sized pcs)|
|1 tbsp Vegetable Oil|
|2 cloves Garlic (chopped)|
|½ tsp Sugar|
|2 tbsp Mahsuri Oyster Flavoured Sauce Coriander or Chinese Parsley (to garnish)|
- Blanche the mushrooms in a pot of boiling water for 20 seconds, then immediately remove them and drain (you don't need to dry the mushrooms).
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat then add the vegetable oil and heat for about 1 minute.
- Add garlic and stir for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add in the mushrooms, and keep stirring for about 1 minute until the edges turn slightly golden.
- Pour Mahsuri Oyster flavoured sauce over the mushrooms. Quickly stir for another minute, until mushrooms are well coated.
- Take it off the heat and serve warm.
- Garnish with coriander leaves or chinese parsley.