This drink might bring back memories to those who had lemonade stands when they were younger – but we’ve added a special twist of colour!
The beautiful blue ice cubes melt in the drink giving it a beautiful ombré effect. The combination of sweet and sour can be tweaked to your liking so this drink is suitable for everyone!
|2 Lemons (freshly squeezed)|
|1 cup Sparkling Water|
|40 Butterfly Pea Flowers (for Blue Ice Cubes)|
|2 cups Hot Water (for Blue Ice Cubes)|
|1 cup Sugar (for Sugar Syrup)|
|1 cup Hot Water (for Sugar Syrup)|
- Take two lemons and cut in halves then squeezed to get the juice.
- In a clear bowl, add the Butterflt Pea Flowers and the hot water. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Using a clear bottle, add the sugar and hot water. Shake well until the sugar is dissolved.
- In a tall glass, first add the sugar water, lemon juice, blue ice cube and toop with sparkling water.
- Watch the magic happen when the drink changes colour.