Isn’t our no-bake cheesecake just beautiful?! 😁 Well it’s easier to make than it looks with a little love and patience. This recipe gives you a smooth and jelly-like texture coz of the gelatine, and we boiled Butterfly Pea flowers for the beautiful purple-blue tone, another natural food colouring recipe! 😍 Keep following us for more of these #konfemsedap recipes to try.
|200g Digestive Biscuits|
|80g Unsalted Butter (melted)|
|30-40pcs Bunga Telang|
|(⅓ cup loose Butterfly Pea Flowers)|
|2 tsp Gelatin Powder|
|400g Cream Cheese (at room temperature)|
|150g Caster Sugar|
|50ml Condensed Milk|
|250ml Whipping Cream|
|*1 tsp Vanilla Essence (Optional)|
|*½ cup Hot Water + 2 tbsp Gelatin Powder|
- Crush the Digestive Biscuits in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin.
- In a bowl pour in the crushed biscuits and melted unsalted butter and mix well.
- In a paper lined cake tin (6inch diameter), put in the crushed biscuit mix and press down well then set aside in the fridge
- In pot put in the Butterfly Pea Flowers (Bunga Telang) and milk then boil the milk on low heat for about 5 minutes until the milk turns blue, keep stirring, then remove from the heat
- Sieve the blue water into a bowl with 2 tsp of gelatin powder and mix well and set aside
- In large mixing bowl put in the cream cheese and caster sugar then use a hand mixer on low speed, until well combined
- Then add in the condensed milk and mix again, and then the whipping cream and mix once again. (Add vanilla essence now if preferred)
- Add in ½ cup of hot water which has 2tbsp gelatin powder in it to the mixture and mix well
- Take out the tin with the biscuit layer and pour in half the cream cheese mixture into it and then put it into the fridge for 20 mins.
- Add all the blue mixture into the balance cream cheese mixture and stir well.
- Remove the tin from the fridge (the first layer should have hardened slightly), then carefully pour in the blue cheese mixture. Put the cheesecake back into the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.