We present to you another quick & easy dish, super senang that cooks of any level can try-lah! Kacang Buncis (or French Beans) with the perfect whisk of egg. Try it out and share this #sosimplesosedap recipe with your friends today!
|150 g French Beans (cut)|
|1 Egg (whisked)|
|3 Shallots (pounded)|
|2 clove Garlic (pounded)|
|1 Big Red Chilli (pounded)|
|2 Cili Padi (pounded)|
|10g Dried Prawns (soaked & pounded)|
|½ tsp Salt|
|2 tbsp Cooking Oil|
|2 tbsp Water|
- In a mortar, pound dried prawns (soaked in water and drained first)
- Next, pound shallots, garlic, red chilli & chilli padi
- In a pan, heat up cooking oil & fry the dried prawns for 1 minute, then add in rest of the pounded ingredients and fry for another 2 mins until fragrant.
- Add in the french beans and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in whisked eggs and continue cooking for 3 minutes
- Add water & salt and stir well.
Do not overcook the beans; they should be crunchy