What could be better than some good ‘ol Ayam Goreng? Ayam Sambal Hijau or Ijo! This spicy green chilli sambal is a simple addition that adds a perfect coating to fried chicken, and will definitely make you come back for more. Enjoy that tadaa moment, when you serve this upgraded favourite deep fried dish to friends or family! Yet another #sosimplesosedap recipe that you just gotta try!
|1 kg Chicken|
|1 tsp Salt|
|1 tsp Turmeric Powder|
|2 cups Cooking Oil (depending on size of wok)|
|5 cloves Garlic|
|300g Green Chillies|
|10 Green Chilli Padi|
|5 Red Chilli Padi|
|½ cup Cooking Oil|
|2 tsp Salt|
|2 tsp Anchovies Stock|
|2 tsp Sugar|
|2 Large Red Onions|
- Marinade chicken with salt & turmeric powder.
- In a pan, fry the chicken for about 5-6 minutes each side & set it aside.
- In a food processor, blend red onions, garlic, green chillies, green & red chilli padi
- In a wok, heat cooking oil & put in the blended ingredients. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes & add salt, anchovies stock & sugar.
- Continue cooking for another 1 minute
- Once chilli paste is cooked, add chicken & coat evenly.