This #sosimplesosedap recipe is the perfect recipe during the midweek madness 🍗 A tad bit sweet and whole lot of flavour 😍 It doesn’t take long to prepare and it sure wont take long for everyone to indulge!!
|1 tsp Chicken Stock|
|1 tsp Turmeric Powder|
|2 tsp Cornflour|
|1 cup Cooking Oil|
|1 medium Onion|
|4 cloves Garlic|
|½ inch Ginger|
|1 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce|
|¼ cup Water|
|1 tbsp Oyster Sauce|
|2 tbsp Honey|
|1 tsp Sesame Seed|
- Coat the chicken pieces with chicken stock, turmeric powder & cornflour.
- Heat up the oil & par-fry the chicken for about 3 mins until it turns into a light golden colour. It’s ok if the chicken is not cooked through because we’re going to cook it again.
- Remove chicken & leave 2 tbsp of oil in the frying pan. Saute the onion, garlic and ginger for about 5 mins.
- Add in the chicken and sweet soy sauce. Mix well.
- Then, add water and oyster sauce. Continue mixing before placing the cover and steaming the chicken for 10 mins.
- Lastly, pour in the honey and make sure all parts of the chicken are coated well. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and it’s ready to be served!