Wanna add some Asian punch to a simple salad? Try out our superbly #sedap crunchy coleslaw! Just use some shredded cabbage and your favourite veggies and coat them with a refreshing dressing topped with fried shallots for an extra bit of crispiness #krup!
#Sosimplesosedap to make and of course #konfemsedap! Try it, tag us and become part of our #sedapcommunity ! Or even better, start sending us some of your own creations and suggestion.
|4 tbsp Mayonnaise|
|3 tbsp Rice Vinegar|
|3 tbsp Light Soy Sauce|
|1 Chilli Padi (finely minced)|
|2 clove Garlic (minced)|
|70g Green Cabbage (shredded)|
|70g Red Cabbage (shredded)|
|1 Carrot (julienne)|
|85g Bean Sprouts (de-tail)|
|2 Spring Onions (chopped)|
|½ cup Coriander Leaf (chopped)|
|½ cup Mint Leaf (remove stem & chopped)|
|¼ cup Fried Onions (for garnish)|
- 1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, rice vinegar, light soy sauce, garlic, chilli padi, Whisk well.
- 2. Combine green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, spring onions, coriander & mint leaves in a large bowl.
- 3. Add in the dressing and toss well until all the vegetables are well coated.
- 4. Garnish with some fried onions & serve!
NB. For Gluten free version – you can use Gluten Free Soy Sauce and Apple Cider Vinegar or White Wine Vinegar instead of Rice Vinegar.
* Chilli padi is optional – for a non-spicy version, don’t add